Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabric basket/bucket

A Happy Easter to all of you, appreciate your family if you visit, drive safely if you travel, quilt if you're alone but let's not forget what this weekend is all about.

I can definitely not be the only quilter to have arrived at several workshops/classes realizing that I forgot to bring a bag or container to throw my trash and snippets in.  When I found this fabric basket/bucket tutorial from The Stitchin’ Chicken  I though ‘how cool would I look having one of these’.  

Yikes the ‘how cool’ is such a typical Karin saying.  Note to self..... you are spending way too much time with a certain individual but darn she is just so COOL.

Don’t you too agree this is ‘cool’?  For the full tutorial click HERE  but if we all arrive with these at our next workshop then I would not be the only ‘cool’ one anymore.  Do I really have to share everything I find with everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...