Saturday, April 9, 2011

Free e-books from Interweave

You get kind people, you get kinder people and then you get Interweave.  People do check out this website for HEAPS of FREE e-books. 

I’ve been stuck without internet for a while (my dear birdies chewed off my internet cables) and received so many exciting e-mails I’d like to share with you that I am even contemplating more than one post  a day!

Here are some of the books that you can download for FREE.  All you need to do is sign up by giving your e-mail and selecting a password (Marie from PFAFF, Bloemfontein, would you please try to remember your own password???)











 So do visit their website by clicking HERE and start downloading today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...