Monday, May 9, 2011

Bali Kaleidoscope from Hoffman

Those of you who have been to the guild meetings of about a year ago might remember that I went on somewhat of Kaleidoscope frenzy – I think I’m slightly over it now but when I saw that Hoffman fabrics just issued a free Bali Kaleidoscope pattern designed by Elisa Wilson, I just had to go take a look.  Is this not pretty?


The quilt measures 72” x 72” and the pattern even suggests which Hoffman Bali fabrics to use to get an exact replica.

Get your own free copy of this pattern right HERE.  

Would love to see your version at our next guild meeting okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Outreach: Anglo Boer War Museum

The Oranje Quilters Guild have made use of the exhibition facilities of the  Anglo Boer War Museum over a number of years.  The excellent s...