Friday, May 13, 2011

Fabric envelope tutorial

Before internet and e-mail I used to write hundreds of snail mail letters per month to pen pals and I remember making my own pretty envelopes were one of the nicer parts of the process.  Unfortunately this tradition died out and I simply didn’t have the time anymore.  Way back then I could not sew but when I saw these fabric envelopes it brought back lovely memories of friendships gone by.

Christina from the blog A Few Scraps set up a tutorial on how to make these fabric envelopes.

We often give money as a gift and I think giving it in a nice fabric envelope will make it much more personal.  To see this tutorial, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...