Friday, June 24, 2011

Free e-book from Mc Call’s quilting



I’ve been sneezing since 6 am this morning and never knew one human can produce so much snot!  However my problem, not yours.

Today Mc Call’s has a free e-book for us on offer showing step by step instructions to make no less than 3 bed-sized quilts.

To get these free patterns in PDF format, just click HERE enter your e-mail address and your PDF book will instantly be available for downloading on your computer.

Back to the toilet roll – already ran out of tissues –  and aren’t you glad I can share a book this way with you and not have you fetch it from me and spread my germs all over you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...