Monday, June 20, 2011

Let me tell you more about perfectionist, Connie Wilke



Q:   In short tell us a little about your family:
A:  Married to Robert. We had 4 lovely kids. Got 3 extra and with them came 6 grandchildren (and 1 in heaven)

Q:  Are you a morning or night person?
A:  A 24/7 person. I never stop working whether its quilting or baking and when there is nothing else to do I create work for Robert

Q:  Which do you prefer – sweet or salty snacks?
A:  Sweet

Q:  Do you collect anything and what?
A:  Chickens for my kitchen, quilt magazines and quilt fabric for the cupboard

Q:  If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A:  A bee

Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Green and blue

Q:  Do you believe in ghosts?
A: No

Q:  Do you have any other hobbies apart from quilting?
A: Baking, cooking, preserving and cooking jam  (Here I can add, she bakes the best rusks in Africa!!)

Q:  Have you even been addicted to a computer/video game and which one?
A: No – I’m allergic to computers and TV

Q:  Name ONE bad habit you have and are aware of.
A:  I do not know how to relax and quit working

Q:  What do you regard as your best personality trait?
A:  I’m hospitable

Q  Are you mostly a messy or clean person?
A: Very clean

Q:  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A: Switzerland

Q:  What is your favorite drink?
A:   Rooibos

Q:  What is your favorite gift to receive?
A: Damascus Nougat

Q:  Which type of gift do you like the least?
A: Chocolate

Q:  If you could change your name, what would it be?
A: I like my name (I might be tempted to delete my second name of the record J

Q:  Name one thing not many people know about you
A: I’m terrified of frogs and mice, err


So the next time you give me a hard time Connie, I'll remember your last answer okay?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Outreach: Anglo Boer War Museum

The Oranje Quilters Guild have made use of the exhibition facilities of the  Anglo Boer War Museum over a number of years.  The excellent s...