Saturday, July 16, 2011

FREE Appliqué block patterns

One of my blogger friends, Christine Wells, or just Chris as I know her, occasionally has to hear my sad songs when struggling to find something new or interesting to share with you on our blog.  She took the time to find me a couple of sites where FREE patterns are given and forwarded these to me.

If you want to read more about this kind and helpful lady, do visit her blog by clicking HERE.

 Now I am sure there came a time that you felt like making your own applique quilt, placing the blocks of your choice in a specific manner but just didn't know where to find decent applique patterns.  So Chris to the rescue and if you click HERE you’ll be able to download a variety of applique block patterns as FREE PDF documents.


Now start designing the placement, the blocks are already done for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...