Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quilted Fabric Postcards

One of our guild members, Elsie van der Bijl, not only organizes a local fabric postcard exchange but also belongs to an international group of postcard swappers.  When she visited me earlier this week she brought me a sample Fast 2 Fuse and showed me how to make one.  Being totally addicted to the internet I checked out a couple of other sources on how to make these lovelies to share this with you.  Needledmom has a great tutorial which can be found by clicking HERE


I then also found this video for those struggling to get hold of Fast2 Fuse.  Do take a look at this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...