Sunday, September 18, 2011

Experimenting with Cathedral Windows



Christina from A Few Scraps did some experimenting with the traditional Cathedral Windows block and even though I’ve read through the instructions of so many of these blocks, I’ve never made a quilt using these.

I liked Christina’s approach even though she here still was in the experimental phase and can see myself trying something like this if I ever find time.  Thought I’d share this with you and maybe someone in our guild can master this experiment and teach me later. 


Read all about this on Christina's own blog by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...