Monday, October 3, 2011

An unrelated coffee story


I always knew I had something going with my love for coffee and as a quilter I know I am not alone.  I think this is worldwide the drink of choice by the largest percentage of quilters.
This is part of the article:

A few cups of coffee a day may help keep the blues at bay. According to a large new study, women who drink caffeinated coffee are less likely to become depressed -- and the more they drink, the more their risk of depression goes down.

To read the whole story, click HERE and drop any guilt trips you might have about your coffee drinking habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...