Monday, November 28, 2011

Crochet Turkey pattern

I almost forgot to post today.  If Karin didn't mention their blog it would have slipped my mind.  I've been up most of last night and today taking care of a Cockatiel struggling to breath and luckily my daughter came off work just now to give me somewhat of a break, so here goes today's post.

Even though I can't crochet I know a lot of quilters in our guild who can, so this one is especially for you.

I know we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but heck if we can have chicken decorations; why not turkeys?

I found this pattern on the Craft Passion website and you too can get it, by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...