Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coin Purse or Thimble Holder


The worst part about getting older for me is the fact that I get slower.  Way back when I would say AND do something like "Today I'm going to sort out all the cupboards in my house."  Now I'd say "Today I'm going to TRY and sort out my bathroom cupboard" and half the time it would not be finished in a day.

Okay, so way back when I envied ladies that always had a gift ready for any occasion (my mother!!).  When invited to a barbecue, dinner, tea or whatever they'd quickly dig into the gift drawer to find something appropriate to take to the hostess or friend.  My wish to be like that 'one day', stayed a wish and getting slower by the day, I guess it will stay that way.

When I saw this tutorial I thought of my moms' gift drawer and I could see how she'd make and have these ready for a sudden occasion.

So to all the organized ladies out there, this one is for you.  Click HERE to find the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...