Friday, January 27, 2012

Embroidery Tutorial by Di van Niekerk

O how I looked forward to the day that I would find tutorials from 'our own people' to share on the blog and here at post number 243 I found one.

Di van Niekerk has her own website which you can visit HERE and  you'll see that she has most everything for the embroidery and silk ribbon enthusiast.  You can order pre-printed panels, kits, books, ribbons and she even has a 'freebies' section.  Go check this out.

Today however I'd like to share a free tutorial by Di  and just look at this absolute cutie.
For all the requirements, thread, techniques and more stunning photos, visit Di's blog over HERE and when I asked Di permission to use this, she wanted me to send her love to all of our members and readers.  Thanks Di, we appreciate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...