Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pitcher Quilt Pattern

I remember just after I started doing patchwork I saw a quilt in a fabric shop similar to this one but it had tea cups on it.  I raved about the quilt for weeks on end and guess what?  I never made it.  Sad hey?

When  saw this free pattern on About Quilting it brought back memories of the saleslady, that first time shopping experience..... pretending I knew something when in fact I didn't.

Hope if you like this, you'll be better than me and actually make it.  It is a small quilt approximately 28" square and ideal as a wall hanging in a vintage-look bathroom.

Find the pattern and instructions by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...