Thursday, March 22, 2012

River whirl tutorial

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's public holiday and are ready for the last 2 days of the week.

I get so envious when I read Connie's blog as she has the most beautiful view on a river from her studio.  It looks so serene and I can understand why she is so creative.

Today I am sharing this tutorial by Connie - fast, easy and with a little background and a couple of remnants you can quickly stitch this up.

To see how this is made, click HERE

Connie also has a couple of cats, now if you read her blog, see if you can find Bella.  The most beautiful cat face I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...