Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Free baby quilt pattern e-book

For a while now I've been contemplating the thought of trying something other than traditional quilts.  Maybe just get a little more innovative but you know the saying "life happens while you're making other plans" - so applicable to my life.  My big kids are expecting our first grandchild so apart from searching for hints and tips on how to quilt more alternative (driving Glenda from Amafu nuts I'm sure) I have to keep my eyes open for little jewels like these.

Favequilts offer this free e-book with no less than 14 easy baby quilt patterns.  So get your copy by clicking HERE and start downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...