Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Boxes and Bubbles free quilt pattern

I've already shared one of Alison's other free patterns with you in THIS POST and today I'd like to share another of her free patterns called Boxes and Bubbles.

Alison contacted me to say that she didn't mind me sharing her What Goes Around pattern, so I thought this lady is well worth supporting.  So do check out Alison's blog over HERE.

Scroll down and on the left hand side you'll find links to not only this but more free patterns.  Take a couple of minutes to read some of Alison's posts and look at all the inspiration!

Thanks again for sharing Alison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...