Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fiber and iron

Even though I'm totally incapable of making mixed media quilts, I do love looking at or reading about these.  When I saw a heading "Fiber and Iron quilts" I needed to see examples.

So I contacted Sharon Richards to send me the invitation they used for their show to share with you.  Unfortunately Sharon, the fiber artist and Cathi Borthwick, the creator of the ironwork do not have a blog or website as they claim to love to create but not do the computer/marketing thing.

So for now, like me, you too will just have to suffice with these 3 pictures.  Lovely isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...