Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Simple Six-Pocket bag


The site of Better Homes and Gardens is one of my favorites to read while sipping on a glass of ice cold wine at the end of the day before DH gets home – just a little ‘me’ time and I always find something to read or worse the…. “I want to make that someday” feeling.

Yesterday was one of those late afternoons and I found this lovely 6-pocket (the more the merrier) bag I thought I’d share with you.

To see how to make this, click HERE and do spend some time on the rest of the site – you’ll find almost everything from health to pets and I’m sure you too will enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...