Thursday, December 13, 2012

A couple of festival questions answered


I received questions regarding the 2013 National Quilt Festival as comments to the blog.  Unfortunately even though I had the names of the people asking the questions they showed up as ‘Anonymous’ therefore I am unable to reply to you individually, so I am sharing these on the blog.

What courses will be available? I am from Graaff-Reinet and am very interested.
Heather Vorster


Hi

I just downloaded the program but it is difficult to REALLY see the pictures of the quilts. Is it possible to put the pictures on your blog so that we could have a better look at them

Lizette Slabber

Heather by the time you asked the questions I honestly did not know which courses would be available but I did say on the blog the workshop program would be published and distributed mid-December so I hope you were able to find the answers you needed.

Lizette unfortunately the teachers are from different parts of the country/world and the only photos we got were via e-mail.  To be able to share these so that it won’t take forever to download the files had to be scaled which unfortunately resulted in less clear photos.  The printed program would be available at your local quilt guild soon but again all the photos used in it, were sent by e-mail.

I hope this helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...