What used to be a mere thought, turned into hard work and heaps of organizing suddenly became a reality.
Bookings for the 17th National Quilt Festival held for the very first time in Bloemfontein, South Africa, have opened and can be done through Computicket or any Shoprite/Checkers outlet near you.
Frances van der Walt, our registration coordinator, has compiled this step-by-step booking instructions for us.
How to book your ticket for the Kaleidoscope Festival via internet:
1. go to www.computicket.com
2. Choose region ( Freestate) - then city - then Bloemfontein - then Eunice
3. Choose registration ("once off" ) - book - member /non-member /kid or student
4. Choose your workshops and/or kits and/or machine - book
5. Choose events - welcome/prize giving/supper - book
6. When you are satisfied with all your purchases (bookings) - check out - pay - print and/or (save your information on your pc) or you can collect your tickets from any Computicket
Easy and simple as that!!!
* Daily visitors can buy their tickets on their arrival (the day they visit the event) at the door. Computicket will be available on site.
*Accommodation - Eunice Hostel - Bookings done by Pamela - 051 4441765 - Fax 0866519822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - bookings open: 1 March 2013 - 14 June 2013
Nervous tension on our side!