Monday, January 21, 2013
VERY IMPORTANT: No bookings can be made before 1 March 2013.
Iessie Steenberg, the coordinator of the 17th National Quilt Festival has compiled this guide to planning for the festival.
1. Work through the program and decide which classes you’d like to attend. Take a look at the timetable to see whether the dates and times of your classes will work out.
2. Summarize these before making bookings through Computicket (1/3/2013), have all your contact details as well as the number of the class/es you plan to attend. (Not the classroom number, the course number).
3. Check to see if you need to order a kit for any of the classes. Some classes have COMPULSORY kits.
4. Check to see if you’ll need a sewing machine for a class – take a look at the student requirement list - if you want to make use of a hired machine, check the timetable to see if your class will have machines available. If your class does not have a mark to show that machines for hire are available, please e-mail Iessie URGENTLY at email@example.com.
5. Now you complete all the information needed on the accommodation form.
6. WAIT UNTIL 1 MARCH 2013
7. All reservations can now be done. Computicket for registration, classes, kits, sewing machines, evening functions, lectures and Pamela at Eunice for accommodation.
COMPUTICKET – (http://online.computicket.com/web/)
a) Registration – Buy this ticket first (this includes your goodie bag).
b) Book for classes. Remember to give as much of your own personal information to enable us to send you more information closer to the start of the festival. (You will immediately be informed if you can attend a class but remember only 20 people per class allowed. You will have to pay for your tickets immediately.)
c) Kits – you’ll need to buy each separately specifying for which class it would be. Take note: Some classes do have COMPULSORY kits.
d) Sewing machines – purchase a ticket should you need one for a class IF your class shows machine for hire available. (If a class does not have machines, contact Iessie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
e) Evening functions – You really don’t want to miss these!
f) Lectures – starting on page 6 in the program. Purchase a ticket if you want to attend.
ACCOMMODATION – (Pamela@ehs.co.za or 086 651 9822)
a) Now you contact Pamela and book your accommodation or should you prefer book your own accommodation at a nearby guest house or hotel you’ll need to contact them.
8. Print or write a list of student requirements you’ll need to have for every class you plan to attend and stick this in your diary. Bring all on your list/s along.
Remember to look out for the daily tours. The Women’s Memorial turns 100 years old and it promises to be an exciting excursion. Tickets are also available through Computicket. (Bush Junkies).
Alg. Vergdering Mei 2018... Die gasvroue vir die Mei 2018 Algemene Vergadering was die Needles & Pins en die Tolbosse. ...