Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Block of the Month projects


Oops!  I slipped and only when fellow quilter, Ruby van Straaten, asked about this I remember I featured a couple of BOM projects at the beginning of 2012.  So guess what I did on Friday before and after my Freeze Frame Facial?

This is what I could find on the World Wide Web.

On the site of Shabby Fabrics I found this adorable little house BOM.  To download your blocks, click HERE.


The first block of Val Laird’s BOM will be published this week, so start following her blog by clicking HERE.

Claudia’s Quilt Shoppe offers a free Quilter’s Alphabet BOM and it can be found over HERE.

Animal Babies (rather cute – she says with having her first grandchild) over at Angie’s Bits ‘n Pieces over HERE.


Debbie Mumm’s Favorite Themes Sampler over HERE.

Sewing basket paper pieced blocks by Heleen Pinkster, January block already up, over HERE.

Wonky Sampler by Brandywine Valley quilters over HERE.

Stellar BOM by Animas Quilts over HERE.

Stars quilt by The Quilt Ladies over HERE.

Quilt Sampler by Country Threads Chicken Scratch over HERE.

Pieced blocks by the Glendale Quilt Guild over HERE.

Skill Builder BOM starting on 17 January by Pile O Fabric over HERE.

I didn’t check back to see whether these are less or more than last year but I think this should do to get Ruby and other BOM followers going and as much as I enjoy sitting here typing, I have some quilting of my own to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...