Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quiltmania 2015


Gosh, I'm still struggling to post everything regarding the 17th National Quilt Festival in July this year and people are already making other plans.  I got this message on Facebook and I'm sure it was not meant for just me, so I am sharing it with all our readers.
Would you like to be part of competing in breaking the Guinness world record for the worlds largest quilt. Please 'like' our facebook page in order to get info and updates. Facebook page QUILTMANIA2015 or email me on quiltmania2015@gmail.com
Thank you
Sheila van Dyk
Please contact Sheila directly for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...