Monday, April 22, 2013

Focussing on individual classes at the 2013 Quilt Festival


For the next couple of posts I am going to focus on individual classes from our Festival Program. 

These will NOT be in any particular order and the reason for this is to give you the reader time to take a moment and focus on just one class.  I know whenever I get a new festival program I’m flabbergasted for a week or more, not knowing what to choose, where to start and what to book.  It also happened that the picture of the class did not appeal to me, I overlooked it, did not take the time to read the techniques involved; then ended up hearing from everyone who did the class, how wonderful it has been or how much new stuff they've learned.


So watch this space daily, share on your FACEBOOK and reconsider booking for a class you might have missed or overlooked initially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...