Saturday, September 3, 2011

Third quarterly meeting – and the winner is………….

Remember our quarterly block lotto organized by our local PFAFF dealer??  I suppose I moaned so much after the previous winner, Elsie van der Bijl, won the lucky draw that the universe kindly turned my way.  Yip I won this term’s blog lotto blocks but this didn't happen the first time round.

If Iessie Steenberg, the first name drawn, didn’t decide she had enough UFO’s on hand, and gave the prize back, I would not have made it.  So thank you Iessie and congratulations to me!!

Look at all these lovely blocks I got, just waiting to be sewn together in a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...