Friday, October 7, 2011

Mindbloom Game on the internet

I suppose by now you’ve guessed I was asked to write this blog because the internet is but one of my many addictions and that includes playing most every game I can find for free.  Yes, yes, I hear you when you say that it is a waste of time but I’ll give up my sleep to keep all my addictions going.


So this is a game of a different kind and I copied the introduction from the site where I found it:

The Mindbloom Life Game gives you a fun and interactive way to work on your own motivations and personal goals and passions. Unlike a lot of self-improvement "games" that are gimmicks to help you build a to-do list, Mindbloom was designed to be fun, story-driven, and useful at the same time.

Start working on your own goals in life by checking this game out HERE and yes, obviously getting more quilting done is one of my goals.  Now have a great weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...