Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rose Star tutorial

My blogging friend, Chris, from this BLOG sent me the link for this English Paper Piecing tutorial  Thank you SO MUCH Chris.  For those of you who wonder why I thank Chris, contrary to popular belief, I seriously don't find something to share with you EVERY DAY.  I once timed myself doing internet searches and after scanning through more than 400 blogs, I could only come up with 2 posts for our blog.  This took me almost 5 hours.  Now 5 hours don't seem that much if only I didn't have to cook, clean, care, mother, wife, teach, entertain, etc.  So I am honestly appreciative of ANY help I get.

Okay, so before I feel too sorry for myself, look at this lovely picture.
This is all done by hand and an ideal 'carry and go' project.  Find all the instructions to get started HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...