Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meet millionaire Carine Vermaak



Q: In short tell us a little about your family:
A: I am married with 2 kids, each with their own extreme ideas.

Q: Are you a morning or night person?
A: No comment – haha!!

Q: Which do you prefer – sweet or salty snacks?
A: Sweet breakfast & Salty lunch

Q: Do you collect anything and what?
A: Antique furniture, I have LOTS!!

Q: If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A: Wild horse

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Rusty red and brown

Q: Do you believe in ghosts?
A: Only when I’m scared

Q: Do you have any other hobbies apart from quilting?
A: My kids and school

Q: Have you even been addicted to a computer/video game and which one?
A: Yes, packman

Q: Name ONE bad habit you have and are aware of.
A: My love for coffee

Q: What do you regard as your best personality trait?
A: I am very honest in sharing my feelings

Q Are you mostly a messy or clean person?
A: Messy

Q: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A: Cambodia

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: Coffee, coffee, coffee

Q: What is your favorite gift to receive?
A: Books

Q: Which type of gift do you like the least?
A: Soap

Q: If you could change your name, what would it be?
A: If I have to change my name it would only be the spelling thereof

Q: Name one thing not many people know about you
A: I am a millionaire

Now I wonder if the last answer has anything to do with my sudden urge to become best friends with Carine????


No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...