Monday, May 30, 2011

Become a fan of Kona Bay Fabrics on Facebook


The best part of writing this blog and facilitating our Facebook account is that I get to see the most beautiful quilts and hear about the nicest people. Now if I were to be selfish I could have kept all of this to myself (who am I bluffing here???  Our local PFAFF representative often says she’d like to put a zipper in my mouth) but I want to share all of the nice with you.  Thinking of zipper in my mouth, now I can’t help wondering if that was the reason our guild asked me to do this?????

So here is a message I got on our Facebook.

Kona Bay Fabrics would love to have you as a Facebook fan.

We're a fun group that loves fabrics and we try to not be too serious:):) There are now over 6,000 of us having fun together!!

Although we are a fabric manufacturer and wholesaler, our web site has FREE patterns for you to download:

konabay.com

Check out also our latest item: Kona Bay Eco Friendly Hot/Cold Bags!!

Hope you can become one of our Facebook fans!!

Mahalo!!

Douglas

Thanks for this invite Douglas I’m sure you will soon have many more followers and fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...