Friday, May 27, 2011

Art quilts made easy


Unfortunately for all of you being annoyed by me I have not disappeared of the face of the earth..... too bad.
  
Had changes in the family and hubby bought me an I Pad 2 (lucky me!!) and with focussing on keeping a 82-year old happy and pressing buttons on the I Pad, I somehow managed to bugger it all up.  Could not get into any of the blogs I write but as you can see, I pressed even more buttons and I’m back.  Not at all sure what I did wrong the first time or what I did right to fix it.  Just kept on pressing those buttons!!

Anyway, checked mail last night and got a message from You Tube to inform me Art Quilts Made Easy sent me a video.  Enough said to make inquisitive old me wanting to check it out and I’d like to share this with you.

Needless to say while cutting out appliqué shapes my evening was spent watching the video, pausing to give it enough time to load and watching the first free lesson.

If you would like to see more about this visit the website www.artquiltsmadeeasy.com

After finishing the first lesson I got this e-mail:


Hi Hettie,

Thank you for requesting the Bootcamp training.
I know you will enjoy it and get so much out of it. You can access the training here:


We'll send you a link to week 2 in well...about a week! It keeps getting better so don't forget to check your inbox.
We look forward to getting to know you better.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Quiltingly yours,
Tim & Mary Stenros
Willow Bend Creations
Willow Bend Creations

956 E Redoubt Ave
Soldotna, AK
99669
US

Watch this space one of these days I'll have my own art quilts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...