Friday, July 1, 2011

Stellenbosch National Quilt Festival - starting today!!

Okay people I am taking a couple of days off from writing any posts to the blog as my flight to Stellenbosch leaves later today....... and I am SOOOOO looking forward to this.  O yes, I will write about the festival and take pictures (where and if allowed) but my traveling, evenings, social events and personal class would much rather be posted on my own blog as it just would not be fair to rant and rave about the class I took and leaving out those that I couldn't attend which I'm sure would be just as educational as mine.

Before I go however a quilt link to another FREE e-book from Interweave.  This one is called Designs and Techniques for Quilt Designs.

To obtain your free copy, simply click HERE enter your email address and it yours!!

Okay, I' m off, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...