Friday, November 4, 2011

Santa Door Banner

And here the weekend is upon us again and I never finished half the things I wanted to during the week, I hope you did better.

Another project just in time for Christmas is this Door Banner from Debbie Mum.

I refuse to put up any Christmas decorations now that my kids are grown for I HATE putting all of these away afterwards and never seem to get anything to fit in the box it was bought, again.  Then, cleaning my own house, cats, shiny things and tiny balls dangling from a tree, just don’t seem to work.   So until the first grandchild is born, I will leave this up to you.

Find the full instruction (available as a PDF document ) on how to make this, by clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...