Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet Rina Scholtz better known as Kokkewiet



I saw my sister, Petro’s, beginner’s quilt in November 2008 en there and then decided I just had to do it.  I made a quilt or 2 prior to this but in my own manner and gave these away as gifts.  I wanted to learn all the techniques and did a beginner’s course through PFAFF and as they say…. The rest is history as I am now into quilting.

Q:   In short tell us a little about your family:
A:  I have a husband, 4 married daughters and 4 grandsons

Q:  Are you a morning or night person?
A: Night

Q:  Which do you prefer – sweet or salty snacks?
A: Both

Q:  Do you collect anything and what?
A: Teddy Bears

Q:  If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A:  Teddy Bear

Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Black

Q:  Do you believe in ghosts?
A:  No

Q:  Do you have any other hobbies apart from quilting?
A:  Making teddy bears

Q:  Have you even been addicted to a computer/video game and which one?
A: No

Q:  Name ONE bad habit you have and are aware of.
A:  Talk to much

Q:  What do you regard as your best personality trait?
A:  I am friendly with  an outgoing personality

Q  Are you mostly a messy or clean person?
A: Clean

Q:  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A:  Dubai

Q:  What is your favorite drink?
A:  Fruit juice

Q:  What is your favorite gift to receive?
A:  Fat quarters or teddy bear kits

Q:  Which type of gift do you like the least?
A: Something to eat

Q:  If you could change your name, what would it be?
A:  I am happy with my name

Q:  Name one thing not many people know about you
A:  I don’t show hurt feelings

Much appreciated Kokkewiet

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...