Friday, April 27, 2012

2012 AQS Quilt Show winners - Paducah, Kentucky

I don't usually post on weekends or public holidays to give myself a little break however I thought those of you working girls might have just a little more time on hand during a long weekend to watch a video.

If you are as inquisitive as I am you'd also like to see how our South African quilts compare to those of the quilters from the United States.  The winning quilts at the years' American Quilting Society Show in Paducah has been released on a video for our enjoyment.  So take a look at this.

The quilt that left me with the most questions was about 4 minutes and 50 seconds into the video and it is named The Monumental Way by Karlyn Bue Lohrenz.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...