Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Charlene Nel answers our questions



Charlene needed a hobby when she started quilting in 2010 and is now a member of the Lappoppe group in Bultfontein.


Q:   In short tell us a little about your family:

I'm originally from Bloemfontein but now lives with my farmer husband and 2 beautiful daughters, Liné (2) and Clare (4 months) near Bultfontein

Q:  Are you a morning or night person?

I really do think that I'm both

Q:  Which do you prefer – sweet or salty snacks?

Salty

Q:  Do you collect anything and what?

Magazines, mostly about interior and crafts

Q:  If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Persian cat

Q:  What is your favorite color?


White

Q:  Do you believe in ghosts?

No

Q:  Do you have any other hobbies apart from quilting?

I don't have time for any other hobbies

Q:  Have you even been addicted to a computer/video game and which one?

Never

Q:  Name ONE bad habit you have and are aware of.

Eating too much chocolates

Q:  What do you regard as your best personality trait?

Always taking others into considerations

Q  Are you mostly a messy or clean person?

Clean

Q:  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Paris

Q:  What is your favorite drink?

Pina Colada and as an everyday drink Coke Light and Cappuccino

Q:  What is your favorite gift to receive?

I treasure all gifts

Q:  Which type of gift do you like the least?

Don't know, I haven't received anything I dislike

Q:  If you could change your name, what would it be?

Genevieve

Q:  Name one thing not many people know about you

Maybe that I am an only child

Charlene I have to thank you for your answers in English.  It was just so nice not to have to translate and just copy and paste.  Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First General Meeting 2024-2

The first general meeting of 2024 was packed full of miscellaneous demo's as well as the Voices in Cloth  presentation and kept the audi...