Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet Neline Pienaar


Okay, I have to start this member interview somewhat different in that I want to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to Neline for taking the time to collect her groups photos and interviews.  I SO do appreciate this and you'll see that Neline (later in her questionnaire) says she's a messy person.  I find that hard to believe as I've seen how organized her interviews and photos came through to me.

Neline started quilting in 2009 after moving from Johannesburg and felt like learning something new. A very functional member of the Lappoppe group she also works for their farming business and does contract work for her previous employer in Johannesburg.

Q:   In short tell us a little about your family:

I've been happily married for 4 years now.

Q:  Are you a morning or night person?

Evening

Q:  Which do you prefer – sweet or salty snacks?

Salty

Q:  Do you collect anything and what?

Anything pretty

Q:  If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Dog

Q:  What is your favorite color?

Red, orange and yellow

Q:  Do you believe in ghosts?

No

Q:  Do you have any other hobbies apart from quilting?
No

Q:  Have you even been addicted to a computer/video game and which one?


No my work kept me way too busy to find time to play games

Q:  Name ONE bad habit you have and are aware of.

I try to do too much for other people and would put my own needs aside.  (Okay, now I understand how come I got all these questionnaires so diligently.)

Q:  What do you regard as your best personality trait?

I am friendly and helpful

Q  Are you mostly a messy or clean person?

Messy

Q:  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Victoria Falls or Dubai

Q:  What is your favorite drink?

Red Bull

Q:  What is your favorite gift to receive?

A typical Lucky Packet with plenty of things inside

Q:  Which type of gift do you like the least?

I like anything for if someone gives it to you, it meant they thought of you and wanted you to have it

Q:  If you could change your name, what would it be?

Neline suits me just fine

Q:  Name one thing not many people know about you

I would chew or roll my buttons or earrings if I get nervous.

O and I can just imagine Neline rolling those earrings while answering these questions. Thanks Neline you can now relax, take a deep breath and have a Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...