Friday, February 3, 2012

Padded applique by Sharon Pederson

The lovely feet I showed on the yesterday's post belong to the LAPPOPPE group.  Go to GROUP PHOTOS on the left side of the blog to see these lovely ladies or simply click HERE.  I will post interviews with these ladies soon, so watch this space.  Now on to another interesting story.

I saw this video showing how Sharon Pederson does padded applique and found it rather interesting seeing that I've always used trapunto to make my applique shapes somewhat padded.

To watch this video, click HERE

It does take a while to load so I suggest you click on the link, go make yourself a cup of coffee and then come back to watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun short courses

A few of the OQG's members attended two short courses presented by Ina Meyer.    Fabric flowers Create depth with inktense pencils. Prou...